[ SHOWGSD-L ] Maturity Brag - Eastern Ontario/Quebec Region

  • From: "Bonnie Wright" <breakawaygsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 22:43:04 -0700

Sat at The Eastern Ontario/Quebec Region ?Futurity/Maturity?
our boy ?Vader? was awarded Best in Maturity under Judge: Peter Crawford

Vader is now ?BIM Can Ch Breakaway?s Knight Vader OFA H/E?

(Ch Breakaway?s Power Play TT OVC H/E x Ch Morning?s No No Nanette TT OVC
H/E)

Special thanks to Peter Crawford for this prestigious win. To The Girlz for
showing our boy to perfection ?Love Ya?s?

and to all our friends and the ringside support for appreciating our boy and
sharing our joy.

?Congratulations to all winners this weekend?

?See you in Kitchener?

Bob & Bonnie Wright

Breakaway German Shepherds

HYPERLINK "http://www.breakawaygsd.com/"http://www.breakawaygsd.com