[ SHOWGSD-L ] Maturity Bitches

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:29:58 EST

Maturity Bitches are in the ring. I just got a hug from Gloria, and said
that Cappy hollered for Oâ??Connor. Tedi just came by and said he had diarra,
and
that was the problem. Lissa just took my picture, and I hear Tony does a
better  job than me, so maybe he should do this.

There they go into the ring. I canâ??t imagine who can do mor than one  class.
The bitches do not seem as good as the males, but the Futurity  Bitch is as
good as they get.  I see Tom Mesdag in the ring checking them  in and there are
twelve in here. The stands are now about half full. I see  Dorothy Lynn
talking to Art Sinlair, and now Barbara is telling them to mobe to  the side.
Terri Miles Green is here, and last night I call Debbie Kaser  Sheryll
Brockett, I
have only known them both about 30 years. Bill Basu is  talking to me asking
me who is doing it while I was in the ring. Bill is reading  over my shoulder.
 I saw Champion Diana with her owner, Paula, not Pamela,  and I think she is
in obedience.  Now the first bitch is out there.   Liana is sitiing with me
and has lots of pictures I donâ??t know if I can post  them but she will help
and
she looks fantastic.  She gets better looking  every year. If I were 30 years
younger and single she still wouldnâ??t go out with  me.

The first bitch was Brandy and the crowd liked her.  Now Liberia is in  the
ring, and she is an all black, and a good one. I canâ??t believe it, but
Jimmie
is in the ring with Jezabel, he owns with his ex.  I love a good  divorce.
Now Al Martin  with Infiniti.  Dean Wylie is talking to  Paul who is sitting
down next to me. He looks beat.  I did see Joan Ford  and she looks like she
always did, and it sure made me feel good.  Sheâ??s  Got To The Look is in ther
and
is a pretty thing. Yolanda is standing next to  us, and watching the judging.
Barbara is looking great and doing a great  job.

Olivia is in the ring and showing Zarazuela.  Kickerbacker is in there  with
Georgie, and that would be my pick, so far. But now Kent is in the middle
with Isabel, that must be why Fran and Joan are working so hard.  She is a
super
bitch too. This is a good group.  The crowd is quiet, and maybe the  fact
that it is 7:00 p.m. has something to do with it. Jimmie is sitting in the
ring
with Karen Wagner, and there is some applause for Kentâ??s bitch

The Black from the Phillippbars is in there with Art Sinclair.  Nancy  Godek
is talking to Ben next to me, and Tony is watching the show.  The  excitement
for me was going around again, I do love to show, I love to win  better, but
it is a close second..  Joanne Conboyâ??s son just came by to say  hello. He
has
a beard and I didnâ??t recognize him, but he looks great with the  beard.  He
is
talking baseball with Paul, and I think it is baseball.

Bill Tank is in ther now with Gouda Girl.  (I just figured out they  are
talking football).  I am not a sports person.  Showing dogs is  enough for me.
did talk to Twyla, her bitch got moved up in the Futurity  so I am sure she is
pleased.  Mike Sherman is out there with Sweet  Sensation.  I havenâ??t seen
any temperament problems at all.  Thatâ??s  the last one. The doubling is
picking
up.

There they go, and Barbara lines them up and walks towrads the group. She
looks better thant he last time I saw her, she must have found some secret. She

starts at the front, and looks at each dog, and puts her hand on the head and
 walks slowly down the line. She doesnâ??t show anything on her face, and each
one  gets the same look.  She is at the end of the line and now walks to the
front.  She starts to place them and puts Georgie in fourth and moves Mike  up
to sixth.  Diane I still in front, Jimmie in second.  But, that is  where
they started.  She tells the last six to take a lap, I think it is to  make
sure
there is not a mistake being made. Paul said I am blogging and Nancy  asked me
what I am sahying so I have typed it in.

She is done with those and now wants to see the other six. I think this is
her keeper class.  She is waiting and there they go. One at a time with  Brandy
in front. Some one woke up this crowd, they love that bitch.  And,  now each
one as they are.  Jimmie still have a greathand, but he cut the  ring off more
than I did, but he is not breathing heavy. He is yelling at  Sherie, and I
wonder why, if they arenâ??t married. I guess he wants to treat all  double
handlers the same.

Jennifer is now here talking to Paul, and Barbara is moving them around,  but
Brandy is still in front. Knickerbocher is in front now, with Georgie., I do
love that bitch and she is going to be hard to beat in this class. He has
Liberia in second, and those two go together. Very close. But the black does
not
 have the appeal of Nickerbocher, in my mind. But I canâ??t see her all the
way,  too many people in front of me.   She changes them and puts the black  in
front for a pass, and they are on a 12 foot lead, at least,a nd Barbara puts
the black up front Liberia.  That might be it.  They gather themselves  and
there they go. She is giving them all a last look, the keeprs, and that is  it.
She counted them off, but there is but one winner, Knickerbocker  Glory.

Now for Best in Maturity and best opposite.

In Futurity the winner was Futurity Victor  Mikrees Sujmmer Premiere  and the
Futurity Victrix Marquisâ?? Here I am v Surgio, the Maturity Victor is  TRâ??s
Antonio and the Maturity Victrix is Karizmaâ??s Libefria.

A long but fun day. I feel great, and sw so many old friends. I see Libby
Cameron talking to Donna,a nd Nancy Nellis talkign to Erin. Everyone seems in a

good mood, Tedi didnâ??t yell at me, so I guess I did OK.

More to follow.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together