[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Matches in Florida today

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, "the list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 07:42:59 -0500

Sheila thank you and your Miami Club and the Ft Lauderdale club for having
this fun day. I miss these kind of days when families and all the kids came
out and had a blast. There were so many children there which was so nice to
see and I loved that you all made special classes and fun for them! These
kind of days are whats missing in our breed.
My daughter Kaley had a great day getting Best Puppy in Match with her puppy
Kaleef's All American Cowgirl. It was very encouraging for her and I was
happy to see that she can do such a nice job and I love that she doubles so
well. That sure comes in handy!!!
Thank you to Ed Hill who liked our dogs and made such a fun time for
exhibitors. He would make a great judge!

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com