[ SHOWGSD-L ] Match Brag

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:55:16 EDT

Hello Everyone
We had a great day today at the Purebred Dog Breeders & Exhibitors  Assoc in
Evansville, IN Match today. We took three of our  puppies Sired by Sel Ch
Waysides Honky Tonk man out of our AM CH  Geran's Always On My Mind. We took
Geran's Jingle Bell Rock AKA Tyson Geran's  Christmas Miracle AKA Maklin &
Geran's
Joy to The World These puppies just  turned 16 weeks yesterday. I showed
Maklin and Joy and Our 4 year old daughter  Alexa showed Tyson Tyson went 3-6
male
Joy was 3-6 Bitch and Yes Alexa beat her  dad for BOB with Tyson. I then took
Tyson back in for Puppy hearding group 1 and  Best Puppy in match. I want to
say this club did a out standing job and the  prizes and Ribbons were awesome.
This was a great family outing.

                   Gerald Roach

_www.Geransgermanshepherd.com_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)

Evansville, IN
Home of
AM CH Geran's Always On My Mind  HIC
AM CH Gold Medallion Of Nordlicht HIC
AM CH Pointed Myti Of  Geran
CH My My has Puppies by 3 X Sel Am CH Waysides Honky Tonk Man
Born  Dec 25th 2004