[ SHOWGSD-L ] Masseuse. accupressurist, chiropractor

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 10:28:58 -0400

Hello Listers,
Iâ??m in NC (as you know) and may have need of one of the above (in the subject
line.)  Angie turns around and looks at her back/tail and sheâ??s done this
since I bought her when she was 6 months old.  She does not act like she is in
any type of pain.  I think itâ??s a â??genetic tic,â?? like tail-chasing.  She
does this MORE when sheâ??s excited.  Right now, sheâ??s in the kennel most of
the time, as sheâ??s in season, but will soon be in the house.  Being in the
house has always seemed to make this go away,  albeit temporarily.  Even though
I believe that this is genetic in nature, maybe thereâ??s a chance that a
masseuse, etc would help.

Thoughts anyone?

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog