[ SHOWGSD-L ] Maryland Brag

  • From: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 11:31:33 EST

I'll let Dania do all (almost) the crowing when she gets home this
afternoon, but I get to at least yell that our Da-Jo's Crestview Ladyhawke
(Kestrel) took a MAJOR today in Maryland under Victor Clemente with the  ever
talented Lenny Brown at the helm! Dania said the quality at the show was
terrific.  Kestrel is from our litter by CH Woodside's Pacino and out of  our
CH
Naiyala of Crestview HSAs.  Thanks to everyone...I'm dancing the  happy dance
at home and Dania's van will probably bunny hop all the way to  Chesapeake!!
Lanalee
This was Kestrel's 2nd weekend at a show.  Sounds like they  finally got
her ring trained by the last day <G>

Lanalee