[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mary Vurma - Service Details

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 20:18:46 +0000

I first met Mary in 1968 when she stayed at my friend Marie Vulpis home> Over
the years she became a good friend. WE exchanged letters (snail mail) and cards
and talked semi ocasionally about dogs and family and life. I did not meet her
husband mirek for years but when i finally did we really hit it off. I still
have the pictures she sent me of Kingsdowns Amber(grandmother to Zeto and
Zeus). sometimes we had a chance to meet at dog shows. she was a really great
dog person. One who was there through good times and through bad. I wish that
more of you could have really known her.
---- Les Salowski <sheppup@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> According to Mary's wishes, she will be cremated.
> A memorial service will be held
> Sunday, May 16, 2010 at 11 a.m.
> The Simple Alternative
> 1057 Brock Road South
> Pickering, ON
> 905-686-5589
>
> for those coming to the service, the funeral home is just south of
> highway 401 on the east side of Brock Road
> POST is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original

> PROSECUTED.

norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com