[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Marley and Me

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: AKeller97@xxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 01:27:30 +0000

Best I can remember, in the movie he was from a rescue.  The woman at the house
said something like ... the owners surrendered her and didn't even know she was
pregnant'  although the property was full of yellow labs.....
I normally go to the movie before I read the book so I'm not disappointed.
Hope I don't ruin it for someone but............ Wish I'd known more about the
movie.  It was kind of like 'Old Yeller" - dying/euthanized due to untreated
bloat is not my idea of a kid's movie..... took my 12 year old nephew.  Little
kids in the cimema were crying and asking 'mommy' if Marly was dying and
breaking down.....  It was not pleasant.

Not my favorite movie of the year........

Suzanne Kinman
From: AKeller97@xxxxxxx