[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Marion County, Indiana Needs Our Help Now!

  • From: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 21:06:25 EST

In a message dated 12/24/2005 8:54:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stormygsd@xxxxxxx writes:
I find  it difficult to fathom how a person could give quality care,
exercise,  affection and attention to 32+ dogs.. regardless of how big or
small, or  how much property they have..

I do not have any idea why a person would  even want to own 32+ dogs - unless
they were into puppy milling, because  the food bill alone would be
astronomical. let alone the vet care  etc..
Yu certainly wouldn't be able to work if you were spending all your  time
giving quality care to 32+ dogs..

What is "quality" care?  That is sort of like Pam's question...  what is
"clean"... everyone is going to answer that in a different  way.

Of course we too good care of them.  If you're interested, it took  two of us
about an hour to feed and clean up after them.   Of course  we worked and no
the dogs weren't neglected.  We spent time with them  in the yard, in the
house, just playing, or even training.  Of course we  also had no kids,
husbands
or anyone else to worry about either.  I am not  suggestion every will want to,
even can take care of that many dogs. We could,  and it presented no problems
to the neighbors. The dogs were happy, well  socialized, and well cared for.
That is what matters - regardless of how  many there were.

*I* can't fathom anyone having six or seven kids either (especially  when
both parents work), but I am not out there trying to get legislation passed  to
prevent it either.

Ginger  Cleary, Rome, GA
a rumor flies around the world  while the truth is still putting it's shoes
on..
_http://www.rihadin.com_ (http://www.rihadin.com/)