[ SHOWGSD-L ] Maricopa County, Arizona ALERT

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amergsd" <amergsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:42:20 -0500

Permission to cross post (widely)

Hi,

Please remember the meetings concerning helping Animal Control - come
up with solutions to raise the adoption rate and lower the rate of
irresponsible litters produced in the county are tomorrow night (Wed)
and (Thursday). In order to help with the problem, be heard, and be
represented we have to be at the meetings.

Animal Control with the Humane Society helping have asked the dog
clubs in Maricopa County to help them. They have asked breed clubs,
performance clubs and rescues to participate.

We need to respond in good faith and come to the meetings.

If you are a responsible breeder or obtained your dog from a
responsible breeder it is important to attend this meeting and help
find solutions to the counties concerns.

This is important for all concerned, especially the homeless animals
of Maricopa county.

There are two meetings being held. Both are at the

Arizona Humane  Society Training Center
1311 W Hatcher Rd

from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
One meeting is January 10th and the other January 11th.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
"It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling
into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from
falling into error."United States Supreme Court, American Communications
Association v. Douds, 339 US 382 (1950)