[ SHOWGSD-L ] Margy

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:25:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/07 8:16:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sheppup@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Respect  them?  RESPECT THEM???  If Margy's last post was accurate and
the meeting was called and items sent outside the guidelines of the  P&P,
this board will earn nothing more than my contempt for riding  roughshod
over the rules and regulations, wasting my membership dollars  and trying
to forced the resignation of an elected board member.  I  could just
puke! ...................

Strong words, and ones I can't disagree with. But, they work hard, put in
hours after hours and for nothing in return. Most of our board means well, does

the best they can. Those we do not agree with have reasons for what they do.
I  may not agree with them, but I still respect them for doing a job I refuse
to  do.

On top of that, some of those on our board do all but throw themselves into
the flames to fight for the right thing.  No one can fight every fight, but
we can't blame everyone for every mistakes.  These are people who have  given
of themselves for us, and even while we may hate what they do, we have to
recognize the work and effort they put forth.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/