[ SHOWGSD-L ] March on 10/18/08 with Temperament Test and CGC Test

  • From: barbmarkh@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 14:20:11 -0400

The German Shepherd Dog Club of Upstate South Carolina is holding it's first
A-Match on 10/18/08.?
Ann Saunders of Garner, NC is our Conformation Judge (Breeder of Yancy and
Titanic)?.??

We are having a B-Obedience and Rally match the same day - and a GSDCA
Temperament Test (Suzanne Kinman is our tester) - and a CGC Test. . .?

Come join us for fun and ring practice before the National - get those
Temperament Tests done before the National (and at a reduced rate?) and get a
CGC Evaluation at the same time . . . .We will have a 50/50 Raffle and a Silent
Auction with great prizes (which will benefit the Greenville K9 unit, Foothills
Search and Rescue and GSDCUSC rescue).?? We are planning great food on site and
we have a new location at Astro Kennels Training Facility with plenty of
parking and grass. . .

Come meet the members of our new club - they are working really hard to get and
keep this young club going -? with so many clubs?struggling we all need to do
all we can?to help keep the?long standing clubs going and help any new ones
anyway?we can . . . . If you have an item for the raffle we'd be glad to have
that also . . . .?

Come join us for a fun day!!!!

Barb & Mark Hefner & the members of the German Shepherd Dog club of Upstate
South Carolina
Marquin GSD