[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: March Specialty Shows

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <melrysummerfire@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:21:23 -0600

MEMORIES      -- FOLKS  ---  The thread on favorite shows a bit ago --
THESE were ALWAYS really wonderful shows and I'm sure they still are!
I must say, however, there have been many others I dearly loved to attend.
North    East    South    (partially West - dern --- never went beyond
Texas)!
Folks, please enjoy all of the dog shows you can while you can!  Norma no L