[ SHOWGSD-L ] March Review

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:07:35 EST

Got my March Review . Interesting to see it in Black and White. When  I was
exhibiting heavily in shows and Futurities  --way back in the  60s-80's<G>,
 Jane Bennett's Review was B&W  for all the  pictures,articles and
everything. Needless to say her Review was very  successful. I think Susan did
the
right thing,in switching to B&W.  It  certainly makes it more affordable and
while the color photos were gorgeous,of  course, the dogs still look great,
and still provides a great showcase for  the dogs,at a time when expenses
have to be cut everywhere in our GSDCA.We are  in difficult times for
everyone,and I commend Susan for taking the first step.  Helen Miller Fisher