[ SHOWGSD-L ] Many Thanks

  • From: Ferraristr@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 00:17:52 EDT

I hope i responded to all the wonderful individuals who sent their
condolences and words of encouragement to me on the loss of my Evita.  If i
failed to
respond to any of you in private please let me express my sincere gratitude to
you for your thoughtfulness.
What an amazing, caring and wonderful group of people you all are!
Regards,

Pam Douglas
Starview Kennels
Thoughtfulness for others, generosity, modesty, and self-respect are the
qualities which make a real gentleman or lady. ~Robert Huxley~

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.