[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Many Shades Of sable (yay for the sable dogs)

  • From: "Rachel Anderson" <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Danannkennel@xxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 08:25:16 -0500

Hahaha!!! That was FUNNY! I needed that...let's just say I like my sable kids
and keep them to produce my next generation!!
Rachel & the Redneck sables
    #7 is full sister to #8.
    #4 & #5 are full siblings, and aunt of #9.
    #6 is a full sibling, another litter, to #2 & #3.
    Black dogs #18 & #19 are full siblings to #2 & #3.
    Bi-color dog #22 is Big Daddy who started it all! He was bred to a black
sable female, Emmy. They never produced black, but did produce bi-color. Emmy
was bred to a bi-color son of his from a black and tan female (who's sire was
black) and the son and Emmy produced #9 female. They also produced 4 black, 1
grey.

   Oh my gosh you have a REDNECK  breeding program   LOL

  Sally

  The House of Nasdaq ROM
  Ch's Seiko, Adam & Ex

  http://danann.netfirms.com