[ SHOWGSD-L ] Many Shades Of sable (yay for the sable dogs)

  • From: "Rachel Anderson" <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:13:45 -0500

A few days ago we were talking about sables, and coloring, black effect, etc.
and I said I pretty much had the entire rainbow of sable shades over the years,
and several folks asked me if I had any photos so I put a bunch of them on this
page.
They are pretty much home "candids" as opposed to show, formal, competition,
etc.
Plus, I put a bi-color, and then several dogs that are almost bi-color, maybe
they will help define the difference.

Maybe I'll try to do something more formal, it's kind of neat to see all these
sables on one page!

http://segensreich.homestead.com/colors.html

 PS Can you tell which 7 dogs are  American/European cross? <BG>

Rachel & the Sable Ark