[ SHOWGSD-L ] Manny's Big Brag Story

  • From: "HessenGSD" <Peg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:07:13 -0700

Yesterday at the GSDC of Los Angeles Specialty, I (Hessen's Mandalore of
Mariner "MANNY") took Winners Dog, Best Opposite Sex and even better Best of
Winners over my sister Hessen's Mielikki of Mariner "MIELI" who was Winners
Bitch. I was so glad to beat her since she and my other sister GCH CH
Hessen's Myrina of Mariner "RINA" used to gang up on me when I was little. I
showed them who the Big Stud was!

I went into the ring with a very nice man called Bill Tank. My other
Mother's daughter, Amy (Kaser) Weidner, went back in the ring with me for
Breed--I like the sound of that and there sure were some lovely bitches in
the ring (and some stiff competition from the male specials)). I want to
thank Judge Joseph LaRosa for giving me such a nice win.

I was on my best behavior in the ring even when this stud came flying around
the ring and tried to bite me on the butt. I just took it in stride and
didn't even have words with him. My Moms were so proud of me :)

My Moms and Breeders are:  Peg Graham & Debra Kaser.

My GSD Mom is GCH CH Mariner's Akaya RN HSAs CGC "MOTO" and my GSD dad is
SEL CH Hi-Cliff Free 'N Easy "FLETCHER." I've never seen him and I don't
think MOTO has either. She says it's the Vet that puts puppies in her.

I guess this OFA thing is important, so Mom took me to have it done. The Vet
wanted to put on a muzzle but fortunately Mom said it wasn't needed. Some
very nice ladies turned me upside down and rubbed my tummy, so I hugged one
of them and then lounged on the x-ray table being petted and fed cookies
while the Vet checked the x-rays. The Vet said he thought I was Excellent,
but those OFA people said "Good Hips and Normal Elbows." The Vet also
checked my teeth for the OFA people and said that I have "Full Dentition."
Mom also put a stick in my mouth that showed that I was "DM Clear."

Well, the dog show didn't have any liver-flavored ice. But I got lots of
liver at the show; and after a long drive back to Northern California, I
reunited with my beloved ice machine and savored those juicy, frozen treats
:)

Manny (aka "The Big Stud")

Peg Graham - http://HessenGSD.com
Home of Multiple BISS, Pacific Coast Victrix, 2012 #8 GSD, 2014 #4 Bitch in
CA, GCH CH Mariner's Akaya RN HSAs "MOTO"
"May I always be the kind of person my dogs think I am."

any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html