[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mandi The Rescue

  • From: "Nancy Webb" <noelwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blackoaksgs@xxxxxxx, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:29:12 -0500

I sure hope someone who has "real" experience with dogs can get their hands on
her.  Over the years, myself, I've come across what a "vet tech"  (and I'm a
vet tech too)  has claimed is a "fugly" dog.  Each and every time they were
wrong.  For all their training and schooling they still did not have knowledge
of canine behavior.   Rarely do they train dogs let along breed them.  At 13
months I'd be hard pressed to condemn this little girl just yet.
JMOHO!
Nancy Webb ... who put down a 10 month old import line male many, many, many
years ago because he WAS dangerous!  Found out later this boy wasn't the only
one who had such a problem from that line.