[ SHOWGSD-L ] Man My Blood Boiled....grrrr

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:19:42 -0700

Sat watching local News channel 9 here in LA.  I was anticipating the 1634
report, which we got....repleat with TWO vets talking about how necessary
1634 is, and how "dogs that aren't spayed or neutered can face serious
disease"   AAAAAAAAAACK.  MORE LIES, MISINFORMATION.     The report did at
least say that the CVMA withdrew support of the bill.
Then, just to make it worse, the news then aired a report on a dog that
repeatedly jumps over a 6 foot brick wall, and today menaced a neighbor's
dog, attacking and biting said neighbor in the process.  And of course the
dog in question (filmed jumping this wall) was a friggin' GSD....black and
red and big, purebred, no doubt.  The damn owner (POS) had no comment and
drove off in his truck. The filmcrew also got on tape a bitch and puppies in
the guy's yard....BYB.  I was furious at this moron owner.  He could have
cared less.
The dog is now in "doggie jail" for ten days......GAWD , this is exactly why
Levine is reaching the uninformed and uneducated...this kind of
irresponsible ownership.  I want to find and strangle this guy.
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup, TC, OFA
26 BOB/BISS to Date