[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mambership

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: msmarchin@xxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:46:08 -0500 (EST)

Not fear, sometimes just shyness.  Not everyone is an extrovert....but
they are reading, and watching.

In a message dated 1/31/2012 10:44:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
msmarchin@xxxxxxxx writes:
 Thank you for making my point. I had something to say but not what  you
wanted to hear so its "sometimes you just cant win". Noone should be  afraid
to post to the list and if they are there is something really  wrong.

SueM.