[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Malinois / GSD mix? 'bad biting'?

  • From: angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 16:19:54 -0500

I would have to agree with you Dave...these Malinois in Washington were scary.
One in training almost ripped my knee open...tried like hell to feed it the
sleeve. Finally knocked it in the head...the officer was too far away to
control him. He took the sleeve. LOVED running the dogs! Angela Scott
Sent from my Windows Phone