[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Male dog problem

  • From: Jill Krzyzak <jillkrzyzak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 05:06:52 -0700 (PDT)

Joker is a testament to what great dogs GSD can really be. I've seen him in
action with puppies MANY times at Sherry's house. He is an absolutely amazing
dog. He is just as wonderful and gentle with human babies and young children as
he is with puppies. With my first son Alex as an infant and now with my second
Devin, I have to put the baby carrier down on the floor so Joker can check the
baby. He will continue to circle me and the baby until he's had a chance to
completely check and kiss the baby to make sure I haven't done anything wrong
with him. :-)

Sherry Nolan <willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  It is amazing to me to see this verile, dominate male dog deal
with the
puppie as though he was the second mother.

Should I be concerned about his masculinity???
Dave

Dave...I have a male we have been calling "Uncle Joker" for years...he
starts on short walks with the kids and continues to walk with them until I
sell them or move them to another kennel...Right now he plays with 2 14month
olds and my 16 week olds...he even has taught them how to play ball!! I
don't even give it a second thought...He LOVES them all!!! and he is a GREAT
puppy sitter!

Sherry
Willowlake

.