[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Male available

  • From: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: LorienGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 02:38:20 +0000 (GMT)

I am on vacation & read this post of yours while on the computer at the hotel.
I couldn't believe it |!!!  I have probably helped rescue more dogs than YOU
and a lot of other people ever have, as in the past I had a boarding kennel &
could keep dogs needing rescue, AT MY OWN EXPENSE.  In the future, keep your
nasty comments to yourself - who the hell are you to make these judgements ???
 You know nothing about me or this particular situation.
Love,

Iza Kabuska having a wonderful happy time in Aruba