[ SHOWGSD-L ] Male Puppy Wanted

  • From: Patricia Cross <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:03:23 -0800 (PST)

I received a phone call today from a Police Officer that is a good friend of my
sons looking for a male puppy. Preferably around 3 months old, but would take
one a little older. This will strictly be a companion dog for himself, wife & 2
little girls so temperment is of the utmost importance. He does not plan to
show the dog or do any schutzhund (sp)  work with him. He was turned down by a
GSD rescue because he was a Police Officer and a former K-9 handler. I guess
they thought that  is why he wanted the dog. He would be a good home as I can
personally attest to him. He & my son have been friends since high school and
they are both "seasoned" Police Officers now.
If there is anyone who has a dog in the Maryland, Virginia, PA, NJ area, please
contact me. He would like to stay under $1000.00.

Thanks,

Patti