[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Male Puppies in NJ, CT, NY, MD, DE area?

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:44:15 -0800 (PST)

I know three women that wish they would have been as careful picking a husband
as this family is at picking a puppy...lol...FB
Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi.

I have a couple who is looking for a pup within the next
two months.

Her husband is a vet, so they have ALOT of requirements.

Dam and Sire MUST be OFA Certified, prefer Hips and elbows,
NO PRE-LIMS

Want to pick their OWN pup, do NOT want breeder to choose
for them

They would like 1st/2nd picks (3rd or 4th would be ok if
there are alot of males available)

They will ask about health problems in the line, and expect
the breeder to be honest and share

Prefer one parent titled, but not mandatory

Do not want alot of "angles"

Want a 2 Year Guarantee on Hips AND Elbows AND Temperement

Want to meet the mother

Prefer mom to be a house dog, not a kennel dog...they seem
not to like the idea of kennel dogs, but if the mom has an
excellent temperment I do not think it would be a problem

Prefer if puppies are raised with children

Want the pups to be raised in the home, not in an outside
building

Want BIG tall ears, no short ears

Prefer a breeder who does not breed often, maybe 1-2-3
times a year

Want Blak and Red, will consider Black and Tan

I "think" that is it. They will ask you alot of questions,
and they want to come out to meet mom and see where the
dogs are raised and live.

I am having pups in the Spring/Summer so my litter is too
late for them. I told them I would "try" to find someone
for them.

If you think you have what they are looking for, send me
the litter info, and your contact info, and I will pass it
on. They will NOT take any thing less than the above
mentioned things, and you MUST be in driving distance since
they want to see ALL the pups, and be able to choose.

http://mail.yahoo.com
POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original