[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Making sure I understand this...HOW THE WHITE GENE WORKS

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 19:06:59 -0400

Angela wrote: "Depending on the color they mask will depend on the quality or
clarity of the white...I cannot speak about the washed out color problem..."

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your answer.

First, who is "they?"  Second, according to the way you wrote this, different
gradations of white will have different masking abilities.  Please elaborate.
I'm kind of dense at times.  <G>

PaulETTE McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam