[ SHOWGSD-L ] Make the AOE Even Harder

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:32:12 +0000 (UTC)

In 2007 we had 38 selects at our National.  In 2008 we had 6 dogs that earned
their AOE. We definitely need to make it harder and maybe no one will get their
AOE in 2010. How about Herding Champion or maybe UDX, not just a measley CD or
HT. LOL

Ann
www.edangsd.com
Home of Sel Ex Champions Maxwell and Gilley, #1 dam Muggles, Breeder-owner 0f
72 champions and 19 ROMs.
Proud receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award