[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major win

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 21:27:18 -0800

This weekend we entered a very young male we bred  in the shows on 'The Turkey
Circuit' to get
him some ring experience,  and to get him used to dog shows and to learn to
respond to our
doubling.
He won his American Bred Class all three days and  at the San Joaquin Kennel
Club he also won
a three point major!!!    I guess he is a quick learner.   <G>
Mar Haven's Bold Ruler was handled by Zac Hudspeth.    As usual Zac did a
really great job and
made it look like Bodie was an experienced show dog.
This young male....(  Bodie .......as we call him )   is from a litter of three
males out of our Grand Victrix
Black Orchid and Grand Victor Aregon......brother to Champion Mar Haven's
Johnny Black.
Bodie is here with us for some training and conditioning and shows with Zac
Hudspeth before he
goes into his new home.    So far.........so good.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com