[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Major performance brag!!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Binderhaus@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:39:38 -0500 (EST)

LOVE IT!!  Congratulations!!

Carolyn Martello always says that we limit these guys, they can go on
forever.

My TJ, BOM, CH Adrahaus Titian V Winddancer, TC, OFA, HT, earned his HT at
10 1/2 years of age. He came along to some shows, there were some herding
trials and we said, why not?  Sure enough, he went in and did it, and did
it in style!  Judge was so impressed, couldn't believe his age and how good
he was. He lived to be 13 and helped give Dexter some manners as a
puppy....<G>

One of my favorite memories in dogs.....loved that dog!!!

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
BISS 3x Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel CAN CH  Karizma's Cacique of Inquest TC, aka
DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major  pointed) aka JACKIE

In a message dated 11/21/2011 1:20:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Binderhaus@xxxxxxx writes:

This  weekend I took my entire family of GSD's to a sheep and geese herding

trial.  I brought my 11 year old GSD "Bala" out of retirement for  the
occasion and she got to go with everyone else.  Years and  years ago she
had
earned 1 leg on ducks.  She had also recently  recovered from a severe disc

problem in August which initially had  her paralyzed in 3/4 legs, and has
left
some residual deficits, but  is happy and pain free.

She had a  blast!  Despite  the pouring rain today (Sunday), she
qualified  in fine style in the Started  Geese class, and alongside her
youngest
daughter, the two of them WON the class  and both earned their HSAd
titles!!  (They also both qualified on  Sat).

Afterwards she was romping in  the  fields with the others and SO
pleased with herself!  It is so  special  to see the old ones enjoying
themselves so!

Cynthia  Binder DVM
Binderhaus Shepherds