[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major brags

  • From: "Joannie" <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 13:25:52 -0700

We had a VERY busy weekend in Vallejo for the MP Futurity/Maturity, Regional
Specialty and Coyote Hills KC shows. We weren't able to show all the dogs we
entered but we had a pretty successful weekend anyway.

DCT-Tebe Nobe Days of Thunder "Cole" was only shown on Sunday and was
awarded a 3 point major from the BBE class. Thank you Carlos Navarro for
the win. Our thanks to Nancy for helping Eric out in the winners class and
to <https://www.facebook.com/brenda.shepard.98> Brenda Shepard for handling
Cole in the breed class.

In addition, CH DCT-Tebe Nobe Thunder Bolt of Norhaus earned 3 major Selects
towards his GCH his 1st weekend out as a special. Eric's goofy, sometimes
stubborn puppy was fantastically handled by his newest best buddy
<https://www.facebook.com/nancy.g.mcdonald> Nancy Godek McDonald.

The ringside support for both of our boys was absolutely awesome and we so
appreciated it. Both are bred and owned by Jene &
<https://www.facebook.com/idupzyk> Isabelle Dupzyk,
<https://www.facebook.com/eric.norby.5> Eric Norby and myself.

When you wish upon a star. you can make a Dream Come True.

Joannie

---