[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag!!!!-Owner Handled

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:27:07 -0800 (PST)

Today at the Carroll Kennel Club under Linda Robey my baby girl Amari's
Elizabeth Taylor went Winner's Bitch, Best of Winners, and Best Opposite over
two very nice bitch Specials (and was given serious consieration for Breed over
the male Specials) all OWNER Handled by me <VBG>.  This was such a thrill since
I have been bound and determined to make Lizzie my first owner handled
Champion, and looks like she may just be. I have always loved owner handling my
dogs, but have always had to hire a handler to finish them since I have always
been able to single my own dogs, but Majors just were a dream to me, and  I
have always had to hire handler to finish my dogs since I just never could d it
on my own. But with Lizzie I think my luck may have changed :)  Lizzie is just
20 months, and she has been a thrill to how since day one.  She won her first
points at 6 months, Major Reserve at 6 months, and has several Reserves,
including several Winner's bitch
 wins all owner handled by me, and shown sparingly since she is still a baby
and most shows have been just for fun, and to keep her trained.  Obviously, I
think I may now have to take things more seriously with her since I am more
determined then ever to get her "just right" so I can hopefully finish her
myself :)
Lizzie is out of my R/BIF Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC and Ch Laxfield's Cold Cash
HIT, and is bred/owner handled by me.

Ann Marie
www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds/Amari.html
Home of
ChFairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC TC OFA
Amari's Elizabeth Taylor (Ch pointed/Major Reserve @ 6 months)
Breeder/Owner of
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Multiple Group Placer))
Amari's Blissfull Jazz CGC TDI (Major pointed)
Amari's Cinderella von Hornberger (Ch pointed)
Amari's Chances Are (Ch pointed)
Amari's Ella Enchanted (Ch pointed @ 7 months)