[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag from Harrisburg Kennel Club!

  • From: "Donna Graham" <dgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 17:50:44 -0400

We are very happy to announce that today at the Harrisburg Kennel Club show
under Judge:  Mr. Ron Hilliard
Our Big Black Guy  Adelhund's Midnight Cowboy   got the nod for WD and a 3
point major today!

better yet  he was Owner/Breeder/Handled again

I have many people to thank first of which is Mr. Hilliard for the nice win and
super comments on the boy.

Ringside for all the congrats and well wishes.

But most of all  I would not have made it  to this show if not for the support
of team Adelhund on the home front.
I came down with some kind of intestinal flu on Sat morning  and did not think
there was anyway I would be able
to get all my work done and even get to the show let alone be able to run in
the ring  the next day.  So I must thank my daughter Sam for
helping get the furkids ready to go and my husband Mark for pushing me to get
in the car and driving me all the way there so Jake could get in the ring.

I am one tired but very happy mom !

This brings Jake's point total to 6 and 1 major!

Donna Graham - Adelhund Shepherds
Where German Shepherds Are Simply The Best!
Meet Some Of Our Best!
Ch Adelhund's The Grand Finale,CD,TC,HIC,CGC
Ch Adelhund's Elusive Dream,TC
Adelhund's Sierra Mist,CD,RA,CGC
http://www.geocities.com/adelhund