[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag from Chicago

  • From: "steve d." <cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:08:54 -0600

Today at the Chicago Goldcoast Kennel Club (amazingly up near Chicago-where
else?),
Cimarron's American Girl OFA wins her Ambred class and goes on for Winners
Bitch and
Best of Winners for her first major. Amy or "Red Varmint", as I
affectionately call her,
was shown under judge David Bolus by Julie Foster for points number 2,3, and
4.

Another amazing thing is that Red Varmint now becomes the 8th litter mate
out of a litter
of Ten, that has won at least a major.

The other 7 siblings with at least a major besides Amy are:
Ch Cimarron's Here Comes My Girl TC OFA (finished with three majors and four
major reserves)
Ch Cimarron's Learning to Fly TC OFA.
Ch Cimarron's You Got Lucky TC OFA
Cimarron's Free Fallin'  (13 points, one major, one major reserve)
Cimarron's Runnin' Down A Dream TC OFA ( 8 points, one major, one major
reserve)
Cimarron's Refugee OFA ( 15 points, one major, one major reserve)
Cimarron's I Won't Back Down (6 points and a major)

The other two siblings are:
Cimarron's Breakdown OFA
Cimarron's Listen to Her Heart OFA

The dam of this litter is my Rhiannon/Uecker daughter who just turned 12,
Cimarron's Nightlife ROM OFA and the sire is Karen Hynek's
Ch Jokare's Kocoum OFA.
This litter has earned the sire and dam 113 ROM points since November of
2007.

/steve d.
Visit Cimarron Shepherds on the Web!
http://www.cimarron-gsd.com/