[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag for the big "Joe-Man"

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:17:37 -0300

We are home from a long and hectic weekend.  Dogs are fed and happy, and we
are about to put Hunter to bed...
But I have to take a minute to brag on our boy GARTER'S EMALE FRAN-JO
ANNEISLE.   "Joe Joe". ( 2x Sel Ch Jag of Fran-Jo , ROM,  x  RBIF Lisa of
Fran -Jo , ROM.)

This stallion black and red boy, who has stolen our hearts, completely, went
WINNERS DOG for 4 PTS.
at San Gabriel Valley GSDC on Saturday.  He went from being on the grooming
table in a big rush right into the ring
and gaited and gaited and gaited all the way to the purple ribbon.
Our HUGE APPRECIATION to Mr. Michel Chaloux, for not just recognizing Joe's
qualities of masculine type and structure and movement, but for really
WORKING THE DOGS.  His ring procedure was outstanding, and his requirements
of the entered dogs to  WORK, were greatly appreciated.
Joe went from Open to WD without a break, and was consistent to the max.
Thank you for the support from ringside everyone.
Thank you to Rick Haas for taking him in for Breed and allowing the big guy
to have so much fun, you did a beautiful job!!

We are HONORED and PROUD to be co - owners on this magnificent boy with Gary
Lewis.  This is as kind and
nice a person as you could ever hope to call a friend, and we are very ,
very happy for he and his beautiful wife Teresa.
Congratulations to you BOTH.   Gary Lewis and Martha Simonette are Joe' s
breeders, and we are so proud for them.

One more major now for Big Joe......and he is Ch.

Thank you to Carol Hudd for helping to keep Hunter busy, while Mom and Dad
were running with hair on fire
to show dogs.  You are a doll, Carol.

and finally with Love to my Husband for the break neck pace he kept all day,
after being out on business all week in Wisc.and not getting home until
after midnight the night before ...proud to be your partner, in all things.

Goodnight all.    A very tired, and happy
Kathy Tank

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
Ch. Victory's Leviathan