[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag for the "Other Girl" Jerrwen's Southern Belle

  • From: "Elaine George" <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 19:33:40 -0700

Yesterday I bragged that our Georgia finished her Championship under
judge Irene Bivin at the Mid-Continent Kennel Club show in Tulsa, OK.  I
didn't mention that our "other girl," Belle was also at the shows.  She
had not been in the ring because she was waiting for Georgia to finish.

Well, Belle got to go in the ring today at the Tri-State Kennel Club
show in Tulsa, OK, and Georgia got to sit it out today.  Under the
expert guidance of Sergio Espejo, Belle went winner's bitch for a
3-point major under judge Ms. Mary Anne Brocious.  This brings Belle up
to 9 points with one major out of the way.

Jerrwen's Southern Belle is co-owned by Cappy Pottle & Gloria Birch and
was bred by Wendie and Jerry Bobak.  Her sire is AOE Sel Exl Ch Utopia's
Meet Joe Black HT TC ROM and is out of Ch Jerrwen's Margarita.

We would like to thank everyone for their positive comments and ringside
support for these girls.  A special thanks to Sergio for doing such a
great job with our girls.

- Bob & Elaine George
Enchanted Vista, Home of:
Ch Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, Alkay's Black Velvet, Jerrwen's
Southern Belle, and Ch Jerrwen's Georgiana HIC