[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag & New Champion

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 14:02:43 EDT

Hello
We are very excited to announce that today at the  Cyclone Country KC of Ames
in Des Moines Iowa. Under Judge Mr Larry Adams.  Geran's All I want for
Christmas AKA Zak won Am Bred & WD for a 3 point  Major. This win completes his
AM
Championship ( pending AKC approval )  Zak is Owned and bred by Geran's and Co
owned by his handler Ms. Julia Foster.  This also gives Zak's mother CH
Geran's Always On My Mind AKA CH My My her 2nd  Champion 1st being CH Geran's
Holly
Jolly Christmas, Qualifier Geran's Christmas  Miracle 6 points 1 major.
Followed by Geran's Joy to the World with 7 points.  These four progeny are
sired
by AM GV Waysides Honky Tonk Man ROM. CH My My also  has a son Geran's I walk
the line AKA Cash, Who is now pointed from the 6-9  puppy class Cash is Sired
by 2 x AM Sel, Can GV Jag of Fran jo ROM We are  excited about four other
progeny from the Jag breeding hitting the show rings  soon as well.

                    Gerald Roach
_www.Geransgermanshepherd.com_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
"The Idea is  Excellence"
Evansville, IN
Home of
AM CH Geran's Always On My Mind  HIC
AM CH Gold Medallion Of Nordlicht HIC
AM CH Pointed Myti Of  Geran
AM CH Pointed Geran's Christmas Miracle
Group Winning AM CH Pointed  Geran's All I want for Christmas