[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag!!!

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:07:12 EDT

I received a call this morning from Sheryl Brockett in Utah.
Today at  the German Shepherd Dog Club of Utah my boy

Mariner's Black Angus was  Winners dog for a 4 point major out of American
Bred     Giving him 8 points both majors!!

Judge: Kay Reamensnyder  Thank you, thank you so much

Handled by Nancy McDonald... Thank you  Nancy!! and he was taken back in
to Winners by a local Youngster, I believe  her name is Sarah, but I don't
know the last name sorry... but thank  you..

And as Always thank you Sheryl Brockett for you training and  conditioning
this big bi color boy...

Debbie Kaser