[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag!

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 18:45:56 EDT

Since I broke my leg a month ago I have been a bit restricted on what I
could do.  My wonderful co-owners/co-breeders went to the Ventura All Breed
shows with our lovely BOM Mariner's Rhyme of Shadow Acres to show in Bred
by.
I just got a call and she was WB & BOW for 3 points!!

Sire  Ch. Kenlyn's Aries v HiCliff
Dam Ch. Mariner's Jenny from the Block

Breeders/owners:  Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Cindy Tellefsen &  Sheryl
Brockett

Trained and Conditions by Sheryl
Handled by Cindy

Thanks Ladies we make a wonderful team!!

Debbie Kaser
Mariner's Shepherds
_http://www.marinershepherds.com/_ (http://www.marinershepherds.com/)
(http://www.marinersshepherds.com/)