[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag

  • From: "Brenda Shepard" <tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:34:21 -0800

Yesterday was a very exciting day for us at the Golden State GSDC of San
Jose.

Bar-K's Out of The Blue (aka Baloo)
Ch. Jezra's Daytona  x Ch. Washone's Spider Woman was WD, BOW for a 4 point
major.
He was superbly handled by Jr Alcantra, whom has done a wonderful job with
him.
We are doing the big happy dance here. I would like to Thank Karen Toth and
Valerie Nelson
his breeders for entrusting him to me.

I would like to thank the judge Ginny Altman for finding our boy... Thank
you for the
wonderful comments on our Jr. handler as well.

Logan Shepard handled Sho-Guns Tag Your It (aka Tag) in Jr.s and did a
wonderful job.
This is the first time that he has handled Tag since he is a big dog and
Logan as some know
is on the small side. Besides Tag just wants to kiss him as this is his kid.

Brenda Shepard