[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag!!!

  • From: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:34:34 EDT

  We are so humbled and thrilled to announce that our boy "Toby" MillerTime's
The American Way OFA (AOE Sel Ch Sirius Park Worth The Trip & MillerTime's
American Girl) took his first major at the Southern New Hampshire Specialty on
Sat. under judge Al Engleman. This was his first time out at a Specialty!!
Thank You so much Al Engleman. What an exciting week we have had from a Group 4
on
Mon to a Specialty Major on Sat!  Toby now has 7 points one major just
starting out in 2 back to back weekends! (He got 2 points (one dog shy of a
major)
owner handled at 6 mos old at his very first show 3 years ago and Herding Puppy
Group 1. Then we let him mature until last weekend He got lyme disease at the
age of 14 mos and we were not sure that he would ever be shown again long
story)
  Toby went to Camp Freeman 10 days ago and is loving every minute of this
new show dog life!! What a thrill for us to see just how happy he is. That's
the
really important part for us. Thank You so much Fred and Annette for
believing in Toby and doing such a super great job!
 The weather was just picture perfect in New Hampshire all weekend!! We had
such a great time seeing everyone and if anyone wants to cook an awesome turkey
just ask Marie Fedorow!!  We had an absolutely delicious full course Turkey
Dinner cooked outside at the RV section on Sun before heading back to the real
world!  Thanks so much Marie!!!
Craig and Cynthia Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds with STYLE