[ SHOWGSD-L ] "Major" Brag

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:49:43 EDT

First we would like to congratulate the 3 Michigan clubs for putting on  3
great shows this past weekend..and mother nature helped by giving them perfect
weather. We really enjoyed getting together with old friends and getting to
know Jeff and Sean a  better. Thank you to all for the wonderful support for
Gunner.

On Saturday at the Wolverine GSDC of Kalmazoo, the judge was Jon White our
PaGairs Smokin Gun, TC... aka Gunner went winners dog for a 3 pt. major.

On Sunday at the GSDC of Flint, the judge was Dave Rinke, Gunner went Winners
Dog, Best of Winners and Best of Breed over specials..for a 4 pt major.
Gunner now has 12 pts and both majors!!!!

This is the kind of weekend you dream about...thank you Jon White and Dave
Rinke.
After all this, the Flint club had a TC test with Gene Gray as the evaluator.
We put PaGairs Thumps Up aka Toby in  and he passed with a score of 28! This
now makes of 4 of Yankee/Crissy kids with TC's.

A Special THANK YOU Tiffany Bartley for great handling and grooming.  Thank
you Joanne for helping Patty double.

Gary and Patty Szymczak