[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major BOB Brag

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 17:26:54 EDT

Hi All
I am posting this for our good friend Lorraine Cohen who called me  just a
moment ago from the show site in Oregon, extremely excited,  and  asked me
PLEASE to post this for her as she will not be home for several days.  .
Today at the Oregon Cluster under the esteemed Mr. Don Willitt,   Lorraine's
spectacular bitch, Ch. Cathlin's Azeri  (aka Annie) went  BEST OF BREED with
tremedous crowd approval.  This gorgeous , flying girl  is owned by Lorraine
Cohen and is also a Hero Dog nominee, for attacking an  intruder at Lorraine's
home one night several months ago.
Lorraine would like to pass on her thanks to Mr. Willett, and  to Annie's
exclusive handler ,Ken Tank,  who as always, handles  Annie, expertly, and to
all
of you who came to congratulate them.   I  think we will be celebrating
tonight, lol.
Thank you for your indulgence.

Kathy