[ SHOWGSD-L ] Majestic's Dawn's Early Light RN, CGC, TC, CHIC

  • From: "Diane Roberts" <dianeroberts.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:37:49 -0400

Today I had to let my beautiful sable girl Dawn cross the rainbow bridge.
Jul 11 1997 to July 29 2010
She was a Nasdaq daughter that was never really shown much but a housedog
and companion.  At 10 1/2 years old we trained and in Dec 07 she obtained
her RN and in Jan 08 got her TC to complete her CHIC.  She was also the dam
of multiple CHIC and pointed progeny. Two of her grandkids took their first
points last month from the 12 to 18 class.

She was #2 ATAA dam and if I had done the paperwork again would have been in
the top 10 multiple years.

She was all I could ask for: a companion, a Therapy Dog, worked many
education events till I retired her at almost 12, a wonderful baby sitter
for our grandchildren and every litter raised at our home (even 2 litters of
feral kittens).

She was always a perfect lady with the rescues to see how they were with
other females.  Dawn raised not only her own 3 litters but help raise
several litters of rescue puppies that needed manners from a confident
foster mom.

Diane Roberts
Majestic German Shepherds (puppies available)
Tampa Bay German Shepherd Rescue
www.tampabaygsdrescue.org
American German Shepherd Rescue Assoc, Inc
www.agsra.com