[ SHOWGSD-L ] Main Hub corrections and some added

  • From: "Connie" <ValleSaladoGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:29:45 -0700

 I decided to re-check the hub cities that I had gotten from the web sites this
morning as some were questionable. I called the live animal cargo desk for all
the following airlines and this is the name of the main hubs they gave me, I
specifically asked if they would take a 500 crate at the listings they gave me.
I had to make a couple of corrections for Delta and added some for United.
Corrected list as follows:
Continental Airlines

Newark , NJ --- Houston , George Bush , Cleveland , Cleveland Hopkins

Delta Hubs

Atlanta , Cincinnati , Salt Lake

United Hubs

Chicago O'Hare , Washington Dulles, Denver, LA, San Francisco ,New York JFK ,
Miami

Frontier

Denver

Northwest

Main Hubs - Detroit , Minneapolis,

They also say that the gateway airports take 500 crates as well They are
Seattle , Newark, LA , San Francisco

Originally they included Memphis, but then said that Memphis would not take a
500 crate.