[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Magic is my life & more........

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:24:18 -0400

   The best magic act I ever saw (not on Tv, but for real)
was at the World's Fair in the bar at the Texas pavilion.
I can't remember what the fellow did, but I remember all of us were mightily
impressed...and I don't impress easily......
      then again, all my life I never thought much of William Holden...and
I've seen Love is a Many Splendoured Thing a hundred times...turned it on
this evening and nearly had a heart attack.  He's still not my type...(now
there's a word all dog people should understand)...but how could I have
missed all these years that he was just gorgeous??????????
    Peggy  (who is very aware that she strayed from
the topic)