[ SHOWGSD-L ] Magic Erasers (was Simple Green, etc.)

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 00:32:05 -0500

So many people wrote me today to ask what the magic erasers are...I've
sent this to a dozen people separately...but now, here's the answer for
the whole list!
    Anyone who has used these will tell you YES, they TRULY are magic!
The link at the bottom of the post is for free samples...if you are able
to complete the form, do it -- you'll be very happy you did!
Peggy