[ SHOWGSD-L ] Maggie, Westminister, & Da Udder Turkey Circuit

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:45:25 -0800

I am tired. I was talking to a friend tonite and discovered over the last 14
days, I've been at a dog show for 9 of the 14.
Maggie continues to make us proud. We too, got our Certified Return Receipt
Requested invitation to Westminster. It's even filled out guyz! What an honor
and one we will treasure...and maybe even go. So far this year it's been 24
BOB's, Select Excellent at Albany under Joan, and invitations to Eukanuba and
Westminster. Wowzers!

Today was her 24th BOB and 4 in a row on the N California Turkey Circuit.
That's 16 Breeds since the 1st of September and the Group 3rd on Sunday is the
10th Group placement.
We couldn't be happier and today I tethered Jenn's ankle to keep her from
floating into the atmosphere thousands of feet above the kennel.

She's also in season and today we picked out her intended. Should be an awesome
breeding adding to both the good attributes contained in Maggie and her new
beau.

More later as there's one more show weekend left in da year...next week. 4
shows.

Doing da really happy dance in Bay Point...

Paul, Jenn, and Da Ben

Visit Rivendell on 'da web' at www.rivendellgsd.com