[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Madeleine's post...

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:26:20 -0400

    Well, the depths of the unknown and unsung talents............Tish
Walker sent me a very adequate translation of Madeleine's post...here it is:

> Hey, I don't know what happened but I didn't want to send you all
> these photos,several among them I have already sent to you.  Pardon
> me, my computer (?) is broken.

   I also received another private post saying that Madeleine does speak
English...so I guess I can assume that this post came to our list by
accident!
All I can say now is     Bienvenue, Madeleine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peggy