[ SHOWGSD-L ] Madeleine's email

  • From: "Madeleine Legault" <malegaul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:32:35 -0400

I'm almost afraid to ask...but the only one I know to ask for a
> translation of this is Michel!!!!!!!   Please, Michel....give me some
> help here!
> Peggy
Hi Peggy I can explain what happened, how it happened, I still dont know yet
and I probably never know.

I was trying to send photos to Diane and Richard Lortie from Lacomtesse, of
the puppies I have from their nice male Riverstone's Complete Chaos and my
beautiful bitch Dynamic's Galla,(Nadiana's daughter) and I do not know what
went wrong, but I sent her the wrong photos.

And the e-mail that got on list was the e-mail on which I was explaining to
Diane and Richard that I had made a mistake and unfortunately, this e-mail got
on this list I still dont know how.

That's all there is to it and I am sorry if that e-mail got on this list.

Hope I have it correct this time.

Madeleine
Radisson Kennel Regd Permanent
www.radissonkennel.com